December 25, 2012

Hrobka Panny Marie / the Tomb of Virgin Mary, Jerusalem

15.12.2012
Hrobka panny Marie se nachází v podzemní svatyni v Jošáfatově údolí a je jedním ze tří míst kde Panně Marii můžete být nejblíže v Jeruzalémě.

The Tomb of virgin Mary is located in a underground sanctuary in the Valley of Jehoshaphat and it is one of three places in Jerusalem where you can be the closest to Virgin Mary.

Kristovi učedníci zde údajně uložili do hrobu Pannu Marii. Hrobka leží na samém začátku cesty na Olivovou horu. Schází se po 47 stupních pocházejících ze 12. století. V polovině schodiště jsou k vidění výklenky s královskými hroby. Hrob vpravo při cestě dolů nejdříve uchovával ostatky královny Melisandy Jeruzalémské, jež zemřela v roce 1161. Poté co byly ve 14. století přestěhovány do krypty, hrob začal být uctíván jako místo posledního odpočinku sv. Anny a sv. Jachyma, rodičů Panny Marie. Původní hrobka byla do svahu vyhloubena v 1. století po Kristu a hrob se nachází vpravo ve východní části krypty s křížovým půdorysem. Všude je cítit plno kadidla a hrob střeží 2 koptští mniši podle mého úsudku.
Kaple nahoře byla postavena v 5. století, avšak byla v roce 614 zničena Peršany. Poté byla přestavěna křižáků a v roce 1187 ji znovu zboural sultán Saladin. Kryptu nicméně nechal do jisté míry neporušenou.
Venku, napravo od krypty, stojí za návštěvu Getsemanská jeskyně neboli jeskyně Zrady, místo předpokládané Jidášovy lsti. Kdysi sloužila jako lisovny olivového oleje, ale fragmenty mozaik ze 4. a 5. století dokládají přeměnu v posvátné místo. Určitě si všimněte hvězd na klenbách,které byly namalovány za křižáckých výbojů.

The disciples of Christ supposedly buried Virgin Mary into this tomb. The tomb lies at the very beginning of the path to the top of Mount of Olives. The tomb starts with 47 steps originating from the 12th century. In the middle of the stairs you can see niches with royal tombs. Tomb on the right on the way down first kept the remains of Queen Melisande of Jerusalem, who died in the 1161. The remains have been moved in 14th century to a crypt, the tomb began to be worshiped as final resting place of Saint Anna an Saint Joachim. The original tomb was dug into the hillside in the 1st century after Christ and the grave is located right in the eastern part of the cross shaped crypt. The room is full of incense and the grave is guarded by two Coptic monks.
The chapel above the tomb was built in the 5th century, but it was destroyed in 614 by Persians. It was then rebuilt by the Crusaders in 1187 and again razed by sultan Saladin. The crypt, however, lasted after the raze.
Outside, to the right side of the crypt, is located the Gethsemane cave or cave Deceptions which is also worth to visit. It once served as an olive oil mill, but fragments of mosaics from the 4th and 5 century demonstrate transformation into a sacred place. Be sure to note the stars in the vaults, which were painted in the time of Crusader conquest.

















Hrobka / the Grave:




























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...